Our light measures 8 x11 inches and 10 inches high. The wire extender is 12 inches in length. The electric cord is 8 feet long. The entire unit weighs approximately 2 pounds.
The new mounting design is stainless steel, lighter and makes the light much easier to attach to almost every style cage including cages with flat, dome, Victorian and play tops. Just attach the legs to the light, front to back or left to right, depending on your cage. Push the large loop through the cage bars as shown and that's it! Click for product detail
Learn more about full spectrum lighting
- Stainless Steel guard included
- Durable, non-toxic bird safe powder coat is used
- A safety wire extender is attached to hold electric cord a safe distance from the cage
- The mounting grill protects the light bulb and makes the light easy to attach to almost every style cage including cages with flat, dome, Victorian and play tops
- Built in light diffuser distributes the light evenly throughout the cage
Eyelets on the mounting grille can be used for hanging swings, toys, treats, etc.
Mounting Grille is black.
All lights include a 15w Featherbrite Full Spectrum Bulb
| || || || || |
Pro bird cage lighting tips:
Please keep in mind that this lighting should be used during the brightest daytime hours. It is recommended that you use a timer so that the light goes on and off at specific times each day.
We recommend that you consult with your veterinarian for specific hours of use for your particular kind of bird.Using a timer is highly recommended:
Please note: You and your pet's safety is FeatherBrite's top priority. To prevent damage to the light bulb or electrical cord, remove and unplug the light from the top of the cage before your bird comes out to play.