Large Flight Cage for multiple smaller birds.
Cage dimensions: 37" L x 22 1/8" D x 60" H
Interior dimension: 36 1/8" L x 23" D x 47" H
1/2" wire spacing
8 and 12 gauge
This roomy flight cage provides plenty of flight room with its spacious dimensions! Imagine how beautiful an indoor aviary can be, with plant life and loads of foraging areas. Of course, any house plants included must be non-toxic.
For small parrots you can include bird safe branches and leaves for climbing and playing on (and chewing on). Safe branches include Ash, Apple, Birch, Dogwood, Dragonwood (I found in a garden nursery) Grapevine, Poplar, Willow. Just Google and make sure you're using trimmings for woods that are not toxic. Once you see the pure joy your parrots get from playing and chewing, you'll be hooked.
You can attach bathing bowls. Boxes. Just think of the foraging stations you can set up in this aviary.
This is as close to natural living as you can get in a domesticated setting.
- 2 large hinged front doors for easy access to birds
- 6 small side access/nest doors
- Bottom shelf for storing extra food, toys and cleaning supplies
- Pull-out bottom grille and tray help make cleaning quick & easy
- Rolling caster stand allows for easy movement between rooms
- 4 plastic double feeder cups
- 3 solid wood perches
- Constructed of wrought iron
- Finish is bird safe powder coating