Harrisons Power Treats Organic Non GMO Snack 1 lb (454 G)
A Certified Organic, Tasty, Toasted Healthy Supplement for all Companion Birds
Harrison's Bird Foods are premium, certified organic diets made up of the best ingredients available. To assure freshness be sure to keep the food tightly sealed in it's original packaging. Refrigeration after opening may bag help maintain freshness. Use food up in 4 - 6 weeks after opening bag.
- Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a bird's diet from seeds to Harrison's Bird Foods or as a supplement for birds already fed Harrison's Bird Foods that need extra energy following an illness.
- Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
- Beneficial to most aging birds.
- Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
- High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
- High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
- Good balance of essential fatty acids.
- Feed 1 piece Power Treats per 3 pieces of Coarse Ground Formula
- May make up to 30% of diet.
Harrison's Power Treats Ingredients: *Corn, *Peanut Kernels, *Sugar, *Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Hulled Gray Millet, *Sunflower Kernels, *Hull-less Barley, Peas, *Lentils, *Palm Fruit Oil, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Chia, *Alfalfa, *Bentonite, Calcium Carbonate, *Sea Kelp, Mixed Tocopherals (a source of Vitamin E), Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil).
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 13%, crude fat (min.) 15%, crude fiber (max.) 7%, moisture (max.) 10%
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet. Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]