Say goodbye to birdie boredom with this innovative play stand. It's highly rated for good reason, and for feather pluckers, too. (Read the reviews.)
This design is perfect if you like making your parrot 'work' for treats. Any self respecting parrot will stay on the top perch, so make use of the ladders by placing that extra special treat in the corner of the bottom tray (in a heavy bowl that can't be flung out). Place water up top, and your parrot is moving up and down, to his heart's content.
Just think of all the play opportunities you can create with this design. Cable tie a small wicker basket beside the swing area, and fill it up with delightful foraging opportunities, and your parrot will be in heaven. **Important note on wicker and grapevine, it must be au natural, not sprayed. Be careful when buying--the wicker should be matte, not shiny...if it's shiny it's been sprayed with lacquer so don't buy it.
This size will fit through your door for outside play. Get out your mister and give your feathered friend a shower, too.
That it's easy to clean is just a bonus. For you. And how many play stands have you seen that have a bottom storage shelf? This is the play stand to buy.
- Stand alone: 30"W x 22" D x 57" H (to top perch)
- 73.5" H to the top of the toy hook
- With Seed guard installed: 38"W x 30" D
- 7/8" wire spacing on pull out tray grille
- 13.75" between middle perch stationary swing and the food/water cup support bar
- Approx. 4" between all steps/perches
Black Hammertone Finish
- 2 Stainless Steel cups
- Wood Perches
- Toy Hook with unique design to prevent birds from throwing off their toys
- Multiple stairs in different sizes offer plenty of space for birds to climb and sit
- Rounded corner seed guard and pull out bottom tray help contain mess
- Bottom shelf/support for storing extra treats and toys
- Durable wrought iron construction
- Rolling caster stand allows for easy movement between rooms
- Hex head bird proof screws (Hex wrench included) No other tools needed
- Estimated assembly time 30 minutes*.
*For you tool guys and gals, we take the factory supplied "L" shaped Hex wrench and slice off
the "L". Then we stick the remaining straight part in our cordless drill. (Yeah, we're thinking of doing this
for a living).