Why you need this: Heat loss steals energy needed to heal. Infrared provides warmth with no light.
Ceramic heat elements are designed to heat without producing light. They are ideal for outdoor aviaries or large indoor spaces such as porches, sun rooms, garages, etc.
Heat elements produce radiant heat but are totally dark and do not disturb day/night cycles. Made of ceramic, like coffee mugs, they will not shatter if splashed and will last many times longer than glass heat lamps.
Heat elements are ideal for sheltered outdoor locations and poorly heated porches, garages, basements, etc. The heat elements are to be used in a porcelain-socket reflector that directs the radiant heat.The heat element is very hot and must be located outside of cages or otherwise protected from contact with birds or their caretakers.
- One kind of infrared sources,has one kind of similar natural sunlight heat radiation
- Heat can expand the blood vessel, promote blood circulation, enhance health and accelerate to be restored to health
- Elements can be used outdoors if protected against rain and snow.
- These are screw-in infrared elements that are a must for all bird lovers.
- With one of these elements and a ceramic-based reflector/lamp holder (do NOT use in metal sockets), you can also create an instant hospital cage.
- Ceramic heat elements have no delicate filaments and will last up to 4 times longer than glass heat bulbs.
- Highly efficient, they produce even infrared radiant heat. Glass heat bulbs may waste up to 25% of their energy as light.
- Do not let it touch any stuff when its working. Do not use your hand to test the temperature.
- Use only with a porcelain socket (E27 socket) Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pet, at least more than 12 inches (30cm).
- Heating source:Ceramic, infrared, electrical, no light emitted.Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box).
- The bulb is made from High temperature clay + Environmental protection Glaze, which simulates the moon's natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptile's day/night cycle.
- It will also increase the ambient air temperature near the cage Infrared heat penetrates skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
Directions for use:
Ceramic elements get very hot! Wait at least 30 minutes before unscrewing from a socket. Make sure that the element and holder are mounted securely to prevent knockover.
Excellent for Terrariums, Hospital Cages, Outdoor Enclosures and Aviaries
Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of birds, reptiles, amphibians, hamsters or other small animals.
Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally. With new technology, the thermal efficiency is up to 99%