Why you need this:
Heat loss steals energy needed to heal. Infrared provides warmth with no light.
Ceramic heat elements are designed to heat without producing light. They are ideal for outdoor aviaries or large indoor spaces such as porches, sun rooms, garages, etc.
Heat elements produce radiant heat but are totally dark and do not disturb day/night cycles. Made of ceramic, like coffee mugs, they will not shatter if splashed and will last many times longer than glass heat lamps.
Heat elements are ideal for sheltered outdoor locations and poorly heated porches, garages, basements, etc. The heat elements are to be used in a porcelain-socket reflector that directs the radiant heat.The heat element is very hot and must be located outside of cages or otherwise protected from contact with birds or their caretakers.
- One kind of infrared sources,has one kind of similar natural sunlight heat radiation
- Heat can expand the blood vessel, promote blood circulation, enhance health and accelerate to be restored to health
- Solid ceramic element,suitable for wet environment
- Usage Suggestions: Heating aviaries, chicken coops, brooding,
- Elements can be used outdoors if protected against rain and snow.
- These are screw-in infrared elements that are a must for all bird lovers.With one of these elements and a ceramic-based reflector/lamp holder (do NOT use in metal sockets), you can also create an instant hospital cage.
- Ceramic heat elements have no delicate filaments and will last up to 4 times longer than glass heat bulbs.
- Highly efficient, they produce even infrared radiant heat. Glass heat bulbs may waste up to 25% of their energy as light.
1. This white ceramic heat emitter bulb could last up to 10,000 hours. It will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
2. No light emitted: makes a non-light heater not disturb their normal sleep schedule (day / night).
3. Infrared hot may penetrate the skin organization, expands the blood vessel, the promotion blood cirulation, the enhancement health and accelerates to be restored to health.
4. The flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally ultimately carbonizing the element.
5. Simple and Easy to Install: Screw into a standard porcelain E27 socket.
Material: Ceramic, Metal
Heating Source: Ceramic, Infrared, Electrical, No Light Emitted.
Socket: Only Porcelain Socket (E27)
Input Voltage: AC 110V-120V.
Diameter of Heating Surface: 9cm (Approx).
Usage Suggestions: Heating, Chicken Coops, Brooding, Grow Light.
Package Includes: 1 Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitter Bulb (White)
1. Surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during use.
2. Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pet.
75 Watt bulbs use a minimum 12 inches away from cage. Do not use inside cage.
Ceramic elements get very hot! Wait at least 30 minutes before unscrewing from a socket. Make sure that the element and holder are mounted securely to prevent knockover.
Excellent for Terrariums, Hospital Cages, Outdoor Enclosures and Aviaries
Material: Ceramic + Alloy
Diameter of heating surface: 8cm
Height: 9.5cm (Approx)
Wattage: 75W 110V
Life span: Up to 10,000 hours
Heating source: Ceramic, infrared, electrical, no light emitted
Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters or other small animals
Emit no visible light, does not disturb animals sleep pattern.
Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally.
With new technology, the thermal efficiency is up to 99%