Remember finger traps? But why give these to a parrot?
We have customers who say their birds adore them, the unknown can be scary until they discover it can be fun.
- Weaving them in the cage bars
- Letting them see you tuck a nut, peanut, treat, nutra-berrie in one.
- Thread leather strips or rope through them and tie a knot on each end
- Tuck into other toys
- Play with it yourself, making coo-ing sounds of joy and leave it for them to steal (they always want what we like)
- Run one over the chain on another hanging toy in the cage
- Roll a sheet of paper up and push through and crunch up the ends, like a paper barbell