2 PACK FOR SAVINGS Roudybush Daily Maintenance Bird Pellets Crumbles 44 oz (1.25 kg)
Daily maintenance is a highly palatable diet for the average bird and supplies nutrients needed to allow birds to look their best and to live long, healthy lives. Daily Maintenance has roughly 7% fat and 21% of its calories are derived from fat.
Choosing a Pellet Size: Use any pellet size your bird prefers. Suggestions of pellet sizes are listed below and are based on the size of your bird measured from head to toes.
- MEDIUM Birds 8" and taller such as: Macaws, Cockatoos and Amazons
- SMALL: Birds 6" and taller such as: Dwarf Macaws, Eclectus, Cockatoos, Pionis, Conures, Rosella, African Grey and Lory
- MINI & CRUMBLE: Birds 3" and taller such as: Cockatiels, Quakers, Lovebirds, Budgies (Parakeets), Conures, Ringnecks, Caique, Parrotlet, Canary and Neophema
- NIBLES: Birds up to 3" tall such as: Finch, Canary and Budgies (Parakeets)
- Excellent for converting birds from high-fat seed diets. Birds much more likely to accept a new diet if the food has a significant amount of fat.
- Daily Maintenance is the perfect food for individual birds that tend to be too thin due to high activity levels or low food consumption.
- Feed to put weight back on a bird that has suffered a significant weight loss.
- Perfect for birds that are housed in cool or cold temperatures where a higher calorie intake is needed.
- In breeding birds that do not feed their own chicks use Daily Maintenance. If the chicks are being pulled the first day hatched this will provide the nutrients to support egg production unless the hen is laying an excessive number of eggs
Ingredients: Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soy Meal, Soy Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Arginine, Niacin, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide (carrier for liquid antioxidants), Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Yucca shidigeraExtract, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Dried Yeast, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (source of Vitamin B12), Sodium Selenite (on Calcium Carbonate), Propionic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Acetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and Natural Apple Flavoring.
- Protein 11%
- Fat 7%
- Fiber 3.5%
- Calcium 0.4%
- Vitamin D3 800 ICU/kg
- Vitamin A 7,875 IU/kg